Pump Track Rules and Code of Conduct
Cycle Isle Trax Ltd places the safety and security of all our riders as our highest priority. Although we will do everything in our power to make the pump track as safe as possible, it must be emphasised that bike riding is a high risk activity, this means that accidents are likely to occur without outside interference.
Riders must be aware of this and take full responsibility for their own actions.
During a Pump Track or Cycling Skills session all riders must wear safety helmets and adequate clothing.
Sadly no riders 5 years and under will be allowed to participate.
Bike riding is a high risk activity, the Pump Track is used at your own risk and you are responsible for your own actions. Cycle Isle Trax Ltd is not responsible for any accident or loss of belongings.
The track rules and code of conduct must be followed and adhered to at all times.
Persistent failure to follow the Track Rules and Code of Conduct could result in you being asked to leave the track.
- Riders must sign in before using the Track
- Appropriate safety equipment must be worn
- There is only one way round the track
- Do not attempt anything that you feel is beyond your ability
- Anti-social behavior will not be tolerated
- Riders under the influence of drink or drugs will not be allowed to participate