Terms and Conditions of Booking
Section 1 - General Issues
- 1.1 These terms and conditions apply to the booking of Corporate events, School events, parties and shows attended and provided by Cycle Isle Trax Ltd.
- 1.2 Before confirming your booking it is your responsibility that both yourself and all members of your party acknowledge and agree the contents of these Terms and Conditions as they contain important information regarding the participation of activities.
- 1.3 Only by accepting these Terms and Conditions can participation commence, as no other Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Cycle Isle Trax Ltd.
- 1.4 Cycle Isle Trax Ltd accepts no liability for any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Cycle Isle Trax Ltd (including any electronic documentation) and reserves the right to make any corrections necessary.
- 1.5 Cycle Isle Trax Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the Activity to conform with any safety or statutory requirements, as they deem necessary.
- 1.6 It may be necessary to cancel activities at short notice during strong winds, heavy rain, lightning, exceptionally cold weather or any other reason beyond the control of Cycle Isle Trax Ltd, in which case Cycle Isle Trax Ltd will reasonably endeavour to re-accommodate your group.
Section 2 - Booking
- 2.1 Booking shall only be deemed as accepted when accompanied by payment in full, on receipt of our Invoice stating various methods of payment.
- 2.2 Both yourself and each member of your party will be required to read and sign the Track Rules and code of conduct before riding the pump track.
- 2.3 You must notify Cycle Isle Trax Ltd of any errors on your booking confirmation as soon as possible.
- 2.4 Cycle Isle Trax. Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s booking commence on time. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party arrive in sufficient time as late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake activity and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
- 2.5 No refunds or compensation will be payable by Cycle Isle Trax Ltd in the event that any participant is not permitted to or decides not to, undertake or complete the booked activity for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
Section 3 - Participation
- 3.1 Cycle Isle Trax Ltd reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activity or to remove a participant from the Activity should it be deemed necessary to do so, including but not limited to: participants not complying with safety instructions, being under the influence of drink or drugs or not acting in a responsible manner that may result in being disrespectful to other participants or compromise safety. No compensation shall be payable.
- 3.2 As with all sports, Cycle Isle Trax Ltd advises that all participants are covered by a personal accident insurance.
- 3.3 Due to the physically demanding nature of the Activities, all participants must be reasonably fit and healthy to participate in the Activities. Whilst we are happy to advise on any concerns that you may have about your ability to participate in the Activity, our staff are not medically trained and Cycle Isle Trax recommends that customers with medical concerns such as but not limited to: back problems, heart conditions or pregnancy consult their doctor before booking. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition that would make it more likely that they would be involved in any accident that would result in injury to themselves or others. Cycle Isle Trax Ltd strongly recommends that pregnant women do not participate due to the potential risk to themselves and their unborn child.
- 3.4 Activity specific restrictions: To ensure safe participation in the Activities, the following additional restrictions apply for each Activity:
- 3.4.1 Use of the Pump Track and Cycle Skills : Age restriction - 5 years and under. Children aged 5 years plus need to be accompanied by an Adult of 18 years and over. Children aged 6 to 8 years require an adult to remain on-site at all times.
- 3.5 All participants are required to wear the safety equipment provided by Cycle Isle Trax Ltd and fitted under the supervision of an instructor whilst on the Activities and use the equipment in the manner that they are instructed to during their safety demonstration.
- 3.6 Upon completion of the Activities, it is the participant's responsibility to return all safety equipment to their instructor. Failure to do so will incur a charge equal to the total cost of replacing the equipment.
Section 4 - Clothing
- 4.1 It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Cycle Isle Trax Ltd advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the Activity, weather conditions and which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
- 4.1.1 Participants may not undertake the Activities in open-toed or slip-off shoes. For indoor and outdoor activities we recommend training shoes.
- 4.1.2 Cycle Isle Trax. Ltd will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
Section 5 - Cancellation
- 5.1 Any request for cancellation must be made by telephone.
- 5.2 General bookings: Cancellations received by Cycle Isle Trax Ltd at least 168 hours (7 days) before the booked start time shall be entitled to a full refund. Bookings made within 168 hours (7 days) of the booked start time are non refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- 5.3 If a booking is cancelled due to an unforeseen medical reason, provided appropriate professional medical documentation can be provided within 14 days of the missed activity, Cycle Isle Trax. Ltd will, at its discretion, retain the booking payment and allow the customer to use the payment to rebook the activity at a later date. Any activity rebooked will be subject to the normal Booking Terms and Conditions.
- 5.4 Cycle Isle Trax Ltd shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Cycle Isle Trax Ltd decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable.
- 5.5 In the event that it proves necessary to cancel activities for any reason beyond the control of Cycle Isle Trax Ltd and in circumstances where you have commenced participation in activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or whole). In such circumstances Cycle Isle Trax Ltd may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
Section 6 - Liabilities
- 7.1 Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions, Cycle Isle Trax Ltd shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
- 7.2 Parking facilities are available on site and vehicles are left at the owner's risk.
- 7.3 Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions, any liability of Cycle Isle Trax Ltd shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Cycle Isle Trax Ltd.
- 7.4 Nothing contained in these Booking Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Cycle Isle Trax Ltd in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Cycle Isle Trax Ltd or of its employees, agents or contractors.
Section 7 - Miscellaneous
- 8.1 If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 8.2 Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- 8.3 These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Cycle Isle Trax Ltd and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- 8.4 These Booking Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time without notice. The latest copy is available on our website, or by calling the office. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed.
Download these Terms and Conditions as a PDF Document